Build your inner strength. Use your common sense and experiences.
The most important for you is to build inner strength based on the relevant knowledge and positive thinking. Make a progress every day and strengthen your self-confidence. With the glow of your inner strength, you will successfully overcome all obstacles.
Build your inner strength as basis for your personal growth.
1. Develope assertiveness, courage and withstand to difficulties and obstacles.
2. Nurture inner fortitude, resilience, perseverance, willpower and self-discipline.
3. Have a long-term perspective based on own vision of the future.
4. Try different new things, stepp into the unknown with confidence and curage.
5. End the procrastination, be decisive and confident, based on previous preparation.
6. Be good as human, as worker, nurture yor mind and body with regular exercises.
7. Develope motivation based on optimisic expectations.
8. Act respectful and dignifull to others, allways tell the truth.
9. Allways keep your word and fulfil given promisses.
10. Get better understanding and overview based on gathering facts.
Here are some toughts complementary with text above:
The truest help we can render an afflicted man is not to take his burden from him, but to call out his best energy, that he may be able to bear the burden.
Every man deems that he has precisely the trials and temptations which are the hardest of all for him to bear; but they are so, because they are the very ones he needs.
Affliction is but the shadow of God's wing.
Aromatic plants bestow No spicy fragrance where they grow; But crushed and trodden to the ground, Diffuse their balmy sweets around.
Affliction appears to be the guide to reflection; the teacher of humility; the parent of repentance; the nurse of faith; the strengthener of patience, and the promoter of charity.
I must do something to keep my thoughts fresh and growing. I dread nothing so much as falling into a rut and feeling myself becoming a fossil.
JAMES A. GARFIELD
Let us labor for that larger and larger comprehension of truth, that more and more thorough repudiation of error, which shall make the history of mankind a series of ascending developments.