Be persistent, go further. You should always move forward. You'll stumble. You'll fall. Sometimes you'll fail. But with good will and patience you'll always find a way.
Often check if you are on the right life way. Bellow are some proposals for this:
1. Understand situation in your life as it is now.
2. Accept yourselves as you are.
3. Find and do things you really like.
4. Go on and gain confidence and will to change with positive way of thinking.
5. Every day try to do things better than you did before.
6. Start changes with small steps.
7. Don't look for a reasons which might stop you.
8. Use your time efficiently and realize your goals.
9. Get energy from actions that improve you.
10. Never give up hope, never stop searching for the new opportunities.
Be persistent. Go further. Consider about wise toughts bellow:
Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actualy are, raise your sights and see the possibilities - always see them, for they are always there.
NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
It is not enough to have knowledge; one must apply it. It is not to have wishes; one must also accomplish it.
JOHAN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
Step by step. I can't think of any other waj of accomplish anythink.
The only limit of our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT
It is the constant and determined effort that breaks down resistance and sweeps away all obstacles.
CLAUDE M. BRISTOL
The person who goes the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, then by the thinks you did do. So throw off the bowlines! Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in the sales. Explore dream and discover.