Create an engaging message. This is very important to your success in many areas of your life. Your message must be clear, truthful and credible. People need information that they can understand easily and quickly, so use understandable language. Pay attention to sentence structure and use well known vocabulary. Let content be in a conversational mode, as if you were speak with others. Preffer active voice and personal pronouns. Earn trust. Verify the information to make sure that are based on truth. Prepare precise and non-ambiguous message. Be focused on the main point and provide only relevant information.
If you want to create an engaging message, bellow presented directions could be helpful.
1. engaging message should be customized to the target audience, so listen and understand your audience first.
2. Be original, prepare socialy appropriate, reliable message in accordance to needs of the people you want to reach.
3. Headlines need to quickly draw attention. Start with a positioning statement, a declaration of who you are, and the added value you offer.
4. Tell your authentic story but make sure that your message is easy to understand and free of jargon.
5. Present facts about the risks, add additional explaination to the most important points covered.
6. Avoid information which is not checked, formalities and warnings.
7. Create a sense of urgency for action but avoid confusion or frightening people.
8. Information should be relevant to the audience’s concerns and important for them. Present the solution to the problem and it's benefits.
9. Your communication should create an emotional connection.
10. Use humor. The most memorable message is which made us laugh.
It is worth to pay attention to some related wise toughts.
I hate anything that occupies more space than it is worth. I hate to see a load of bandboxes go along the street, and I hate to see a parcel of big words without anything in them.
The more an idea is developed the more concise becomes its expression; the more a tree is pruned, the better is the fruit.
The more you say the less people remember. The fewer the words, the greater the profit.
With vivid words your just conceptions grace, Much truth compressing in a narrow space; Then many shall peruse, but few complain, And envy frown, and critics snarl in vain.
Brevity is the child of silence, and is a credit to its parentage.
A verse may find him whom a sermon flies.
When a man has no design but to speak plain truth, he may say a great deal in a very narrow compass.