Gain positive energy from battles you are fighting with yourselve. We are daily exposed to different situations which trigger bad emotions and dark thoughts within us. Are you often angry? The big challange is to turn this rage and hate into positive energy. This will be your great and important victory.
Gain positive energy. Turn rage and hate to something good. Prepare yourselve for this challenge.
1. Build inner strength. Work daily to build this foundation stone.
2. Fight rage and hate with an old medicine: Take a deep breath. Calm down.
3. Find a quick way to use immense energy of anger to do something good.
4. Accept the situation and find an intelligent way to express feelings.
5. Discuss unpleasant situation with partner or friends.
6. Ask yourselve what you've learned from this situation.
7. Make a conclusion, made a small reminder and stick it on the wall in the bedroom.
8. Repeat the lesson daily and incorporate it into life.
9. Read a good book and content with positive thoughts.
10. Listen to a music.
Some interesting thoughts about anger, worth to read:
Anger is implanted in us as a sort of sting, to make us gnash with our teeth against the devil, to make us vehement against him, not to set us in array against each other.
When anger rushes unrestrain'd to action, Like a hot steed, it stumbles in its way.
Lamentation is the only musician that always, like a screech-owl, alights and sits on the roof of an angry man.
He is a fool who cannot be angry; but he is a wise man who will not.
Men in rage strike those that wish them best.
Men often make up in wrath what they want in reason.
Anger is the most impotent passion that accompanies the mind of man; it effects nothing it goes about; and hurts the man who is possessed by it more than any other against whom it is directed.
When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
An angry man opens his mouth and shuts up his eyes.
When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.