Fulfill your true wishes. When you realy want and need something, the whole universe will help you to achieve it.
So, to discover what you realy want, is very important. Just follow your dreams and belive in the good within the people around you.
Find out what are your true wishes. Some proposals:
1. Think about the main values in your life.
2. Make a list of your three most important wishes.
3. Make a more detailed list of what you most want in your personal and work life.
4. Customize the list to your capabilities.
5. Think about what specifically you can do to keep getting closer to what you really want.
6. Identify the actions, beliefs, and thoughts that are holding you back.
7. Find fresh ideas that will replace your old beliefs.
8. Imagine your life after you achieve what you really want.
9. Deeply believe that your sincere wishes will come true.
10. Once you have achieved what you want, go through the previous steps again.
Remember that the path to your goal will bring you the most of joy and happiness!
When you are considering how to fulfil true wishes, it will be interesting to read also this thoughts:
How few our real wants, and how vast our imaginary ones!
We are ruined, not by what we really want, but by what we think we do; therefore never go abroad in search of your wants; if they be real wants, they will come home in search of you; for he that buys what he does not want, will soon want what he cannot buy.
Where necessity ends, curiosity begins; and no sooner are we supplied with everything that nature can command, than we sit down to contrive artificial appetites.
Hundreds would never have known want if they had not first known waste.
Constantly choose rather to want less, than to have more.
THOMAS À KEMPIS
Every one is the poorer in proportion as he has more wants, and counts not what he has, but wishes only what he has not.
If any one say that he has seen a just man in want of bread, I answer that it was in some place where there was no other just man.
It is not from nature, but from education and habits, that our wants are chiefly derived.
A true wish reflects what you really need and cannot be fulfilled with money alone. Money can help, but only if you spend it wisely.