Be brave be confident and strong. Manage and overcome obstacles. Face hard times and develope your strength. See many good examples. People are facing disasters but they are fighters and they are overcoming all troubled waters.
Be brave be confident and strong. Learn how to turn weaknesses into strengths.
1. First step is to identify weaknesses and accept them.
2. Face weaknesses with a positive attitude and confidence.
3. Find the possibility of technical solutions coming to improve a particular skill or talent.
4. Look for free resources available in the society in the neighborhood and on the internet.
5. Identify the moments that provoke your ineffective responses.
6. Pay attention to the times, places, circumstances, moods and risk perceptions which cause you problems.
7. Discover situations where you can practice the undeveloped skill.
8. Develope tactics to make the unpleasant act more pleasant and acceptable.
9. With each attempt, go at least a little beyond your own capabilities.
10. Try new forms and ways of dealing with a situation that limits you.
Some related thoughts:
We can all be heroes in our virtues, in our homes, in our lives.
Each man is a hero and an oracle to somebody; and to that person whatever he says has an enhanced value.
The greatest man is he who chooses the right with invincible resolution, who resists the sorest temptations from within and without, who bears the heaviest burdens cheerfully, who is calmest in storms and most fearless under menace and frowns, whose reliance on truth, on virtue, on God, is most unfaltering. I believe this greatness to be most common among the multitude, whose names are never heard.
What is difficulty? Only a word indicating the degree of strength requisite for accomplishing particular objects; a mere notice of the necessity for exertion; a bugbear to children and fools; only a mere stimulus to men.
Difficulty is a severe instructor, set over us by the supreme ordinance of a paternal guardian and legislator, who knows us better than we know ourselves, as he loves us better too. He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.